Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What's so great about Scentsy?

There are so many reasons that I love Scentsy!

  • I no longer have to purchase consumable candles.
  • Smoke, soot, and lead are not released into the air in my home.
  • There are over 80 long-lasting fragrances--so I never get bored!
  • The Scentsy warmers are beautiful works of art.
  • Scentsy is more than just warmers--there is something for everyone!
  • I don't have to purchase wall plugins every 3 months.
  • Scentsy is delivered to my home--I don't have to fight the crowds in town.
  • I get to meet new people and introduce them to a wonderful product.
  • I don't have to worry about fires from a candle getting tipped over.
  • The Scentsy warmers emit a warm, ambient glow.
  • Scentsy is fun to say (Try it-Scentsy, Scentsy, Scentsy!).


1 comment:

  1. What makes it better than any other candle warmer? Yes, they're pretty, but other than that is there really anything else that sets them apart? I recently got one for Christmas -- just trying it out now, but unless the scent never runs out, I don't really see what the big deal is. Or is there something I don't know?

    ReplyDelete