Saturday, May 28, 2011

Scent Circles

One of my favorite Scentsy products is the Scent Circle. I have to admit, though, that the first time I used a Scent Circle I was less than impressed. I took the Scent Circle out of the wrapper and hung it in my office. For the first few days, the scent was STRONG--almost too strong. Then the scent gradually faded. I thought to myself, "Even though the Scent Circle only costs $3, the amount of time that it fragranced my office was not worth it."

After reading the directions on the back of the Scent Circle package, I realized that I hadn't used the Scent Circle properly. By following the directions (i.e., Pull the string out and hang freely. Adjust scent strength by exposing more of the Scent Circle.), I was able to get my money's worth and then some! But still, I didn't like how the Scent Circle looked hanging in it's package. After some research, I found an easier and prettier way to leave the wrapper on the Scent Circle in order to maximize fragrance endurance. For my customers' convenience, I print the expanded directions on a label that I affix to the back of the Scent Circle package. Below are the directions and pictures to help you visualize the process.

Maximizing Your Scent Circle

1. Cut plastic wrapper above Scent Circle.



2. Take Scent Circle out of wrapper. Cut approximately 1/2" off open end. Cut a small triangle out of sealed end to allow string to go through.


3. Hang in desired location.



4. When scent becomes weak, take Scent Circle out of wrapper and cut another 1/2" off.


Scent Circles are available in all 80 scents PLUS LEATHER.

2 comments:

  1. Why did you never get a comment on this? Thank you for posting this tip ... it makes so much scents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great tip! I've been using them the wrong way for years.

    ReplyDelete