Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ready for a Refill?

Remember when you first got your Scentsy warmer? You popped out a cube or two of wax, placed it into the warmer's dish, and turned on the switch. Twenty minutes later you enjoyed that wonderful scent. Do you still enjoy your scent? Does it still fill your room? If not, you need to replace your wax.


How to Remove the Wax in Your Warmer

There are 3 different ways you can remove the wax from your full or mid-sized warmer.
  • Pour the melted wax into the trash can or back into its clamshell container. Wipe out the warmer dish with a paper towel, making sure that there are not any drips remaining on the sides and underneath of the dish. (This is my prefered method).
OR
  • When the wax is cooled and hardened, place the warmer dish in the freezer for 5 minutes. The wax should shrink and easily flip out of the dish. Wipe out the warmer dish with a paper towel.
OR
  • After the wax is melted, turn the warmer off. When the wax begins to solidify and is the texture of putty, use a rubber or silicone spatula to scrape the wax out. Wipe out the warmer dish with a paper towel.
If there is a bit of wax residue left in the warmer's dish, you can hand wash the dish with mild dishsoap and a non-scratch sponge. Be sure that the dish is completely dry before placing it back onto the warmer's base.

How to Order More Wax

Each Scentsy bar should last 60-80 hours. Unlike a traditional candle, the Scentsy wax will not evaporate--but the scent will. I have different options available for you to order more wax.
  • Call, text, or email me. I order at least once a month, and I can save you shipping if I am placing another order anyway. Plus, I might even have the Scentsy bar in stock--so that means you could "cash and carry" that very day.
OR
  • Order from my Scentsy store website. If you order through the website, you will have to pay minimal shipping fees.
OR
  • Let me know how often you want to be contacted, and I will check with you whenever I am about to place an order.
OR
  • Host a party. By hosting a party, you could get your Scentsy free and discounted!

No comments:

Post a Comment